Friday, 26 September 2014

A Quick & Effective Butt Workout Routine

Hey guys, being really busy this holiday, I found myself not being able to commit to all my workout plans. Taking last week as an example, there was a day earlier last week when I really didn't have time to workout. However, as my guilt started kicking in, I decided to have a quick boost before leaving the house. The problem was, I only had 10 minutes. At random, I chose to work my butt with a really short booty workout challenge by Blogilates. To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from that workout as the video was only about 6 minutes long. But, man was I taken in for a surprise. The workout killed my butt the next day and it was sore for about 2 days. It was crazy. 

I was literally in for a shock and right now, this is probably one my of my most favorite butt workout routine by Blogilates. 
Without making you read or wait any longer, here's the video :-) 


Therefore, if you only have that much time to spare, this video is a good choice to follow. It's quick, it's effective and it's going to tone up that nice round booty. I mean come on, what better combination is there than that? Please don't say you can't agree with me on this. Hence guys, this means no more excuse to not workout. Who said nothing can be done in 10 minutes? This video just proved me you can :-) So yeah, I hope this added to your collection of workouts and if you do give this a try, let me know what you think. Till next time. 


Eat clean. Go beast mode. Train like an angel.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment