Thursday, 25 September 2014

My Gym Routine (Updated)

Hey everyone so as promised, here's my gym updated gym workout routine :-) 

Whenever I hit the gym, my main focus is on working my Arms, Shoulders & Back. I started going back to the gym 3 weeks ago and after regaining a bit of strength, I'm proud to say that I'm finally getting back on track. When school re-opens, I aim to at least maintain a twice a week visit to the gym. I really hope I can stick to it though, it's  gonna be quite hectic and busy when I go back to school in mid October. Oh well, I guess I'll worry about that when it happens. But for now, this is my gym workout routine in the order of sequence. 

Just to be clear, the word inside the ( ) is to indicate what main muscle group the exercise works. 


(1) Wide Grip Lat Pull-down (Lats)

Weight: 50 lbs (22.6 kg) 
4 sets of 8 


(2) Dumbbell Bench Press (Chest)

Weight: 4 kg 
3 sets of 10 



(3) Barbell Deadlift (Lower Back) 

Weight: 17.5 kg
4 sets of 10



(4) Barbell Bench Press (Chest)

Weight: 10 kg 
4 sets of 8 



(5) Barbell Bent Roll Over (Middle Back)

Weight: 17.5 kg 
4 sets of 10



(6) Dumbbell Shoulder Press (Shoulders)

Weight: 4 kg 
4 sets of 8 



(7) Side Lateral Raise (Shoulders)

Weight: 6 lbs (1.8 kg)
4 sets of 8



(8) Bicep Curl (Biceps)

Weight: 10 kg 
4 sets of 8



(9) Tricep Dips (Triceps)

4 sets of 8  


(10) Core/Abs 

To end off my gym session, I like to add a simple core workout as a finishing touch. 

20 Crunches 
20 Push Through
Plank (30 Secs) 
20 Push Through
20 Leg Raise 
20 Push Through
20 Heel Touches
20 Push Through



Eat clean. Go beast mode. Train like an angel.



xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment