Friday, 12 September 2014

Waist Slimming + Muffin Top Workout

A few days ago, some of you girls on my ask.fm asked me about my waist + muffin top workout routine.
So yes, here it is, a compilation of what I do on the days when I work my Wasit & Muffin Top. I know my body isn't the best it can be, but I'm working hard to achieve the results I want. For those of you that have been supporting me on my Ask.fm and Instagram, thank you so much. I really appreciate all your words of encouragement. For those of you who just started or are already working out, keep going. I know each of you have goals you're striving towards and this is my encouragement to you to keep training. Don't give up, you're almost there & we're going to to this together.

Alright, let's get into the post :)

My favorite Muffin Top workout would hands down be the Candle Stick Dippers. Why? Because no matter how many times over I've done this, this move gets me every time. I work my Muffin Top + Waist every once a week, normally on Fridays, and my obliques will sure to be sore the next day. Cassey Ho (Blogilates) just did a new challenge video on this move and I want to encourage all of you girls to give this a try. I assure you, you will definitely feel it.



On top of that, I do pair this video with a few others as well. I mean, one video can't be enough if you want to see that change right? And I don't expect you to want to do this video 5 times over. That's going to be really boring. Therefore, here are the other videos I would add in to complete my Waist + Muffin Top routine for the day.

Again from Cassey Ho - The 5 Best Muffin Top Melting Moves

Next up, this is a routine by a trainer, Kelsey Lee, from the channel XHIT Daily on Youtube. I just started watching her videos recently, and man, she's one gorgeous fit lady. For her routine, each move would normally last for about 30s to 1 minute, depending on what the movement is. And that's just the right amount of time for me to feel the sweet burn in the muscle I'm working that day. Also, with a stopwatch at the side, I will feel more motivated as I am able to see how long more I have left before I can take a quick break between each movement. Overall, she's a really good trainer to workout with.



Lastly, again from XHIT Daily, trainer Rebecca Louise. Working out with her can get really intense as she's one that pushes her limits. She has minimum breaks in-between and she just goes all the way. Nonetheless, I find working out along side her a good way to challenge my stamina and pace. If you have been working out for awhile now, her videos is a must to watch.



The results are slowly showing and I do get very excited every time I see a change in my body. Ps: I'm no expect in working out. Therefore, don't get me wrong here. I'm not trying to say that I'm a pro, I'm just sharing with you what I feel works for me. Nonetheless, if you do have any questions, feel free to post them to my ask.fm - http://ask.fm/KimberleyYong - and I'll try my best to answer them :)


Eat clean. Go beast mode. Train like an angel.


xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment