Thursday, 2 October 2014

Favorite Workout Routines (Updated)

So... as much as you want to study for your exams, do you find yourself doing this? 


YES OVER EATING & INDULGING 

I'm sure you do........ 
And I'm also sure that you hate it so much. Hence, here are some of my favorite workout routine I would do daily to ensure I still keep in shape during any exam period. To ensure that you have sufficient time, some prior planning has to be done. Therefore, allocate about 30 minutes of your day to complete these workout routines. Nonetheless, if you really don't have the time, priorities your studies first. 


Monday - Arms 

Workout: 28 mins 17 seconds
Breaks: 90 seconds
Total Time: 29 mins 47 secs

Take a 90 seconds break 


Tuesday - Cardio

Workout: 31 mins 54 secs
Total Time: 31 mins 54 secs



Wednesday - Back 

Workout: 25 mins 30 seconds
Breaks: 2 mins 30 seconds
Total Time: 28 mins

Take a 90 seconds break 
Take a 90 seconds break 


Thursday - Cardio + Ab

Workout: 28 mins 03 seconds
Breaks: 3 mins
Total Time: 31 mins 03 seconds


Take a 90 seconds break 

Take a 90 seconds break 


Friday - Legs/Butt 

Workout: 31 mins 45 seconds
Breaks: 90 seconds 
 Total Time: 33 mins 15 seconds

Though I exceeded the targeted time by 3 minutes, you should be able to spare a little 
bit more time on a Friday due to it being the weekends.


Take a 90 seconds break 


Saturday - Cardio + Ab

Workout: 25 mins 46 seconds
Breaks: 90 seconds
Total Time: 26 mins 16 seconds


Take a 90 seconds break 

Sunday - Rest day 


Before I go, I would like to wish everyone all the best for any up-coming tests or exams. Keep on pushing yourself and don't ever give up. If you have any questions, feel free to post them to my Ask.fm - http://ask.fm/KimberleyYong - I love you all :-) 


Eat clean. Go beast mode. Train like an angel.


xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. That was really helpful:) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete