Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Heart to Heart: The 10 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Herself Today


As I was reading CLEO last night, I stumbled upon a page titled "The 10 questions every woman should ask herself today".
As such, instead of just answering the 10 questions quietly to myself, I thought it would be a good idea for me 
to share my answers with you guys!


So....... if you are ready, I shall hop right into it.



Q1. What do I really want? 

Answer: To be honest, I want a lot of things. I want to be successful with a business of my own, I want to live in a big house, I want to have a happy marriage. And the list goes on.....Nonetheless, deep down inside, I ultimately want to be happy. I want to be good enough, to be contented with what I have always believed that it is good to have goals, dreams or aspirations. However, there is a part of me that knows life is more than that. Because when I'm sick and old, how much I earn wouldn't be what I care about. What would matter would be how I lived my life and how true to myself was I. Therefore, it doesn't matter what I or we want. Both you and I know that we will never have enough. It is in us humans to want more and more, it is unlimited. Nonetheless, what I really want to learn is how to see the good and be happy with what I'm already blessed with.



Q2. If I don't reach my goals by 50, will I be satisfied with life?

Answer: Maybe, maybe not. Nonetheless, as long as I have family by my side, I chose to believe, I will.
I will be satisfied.



Q3. Am I with the right person?

Answer: At this point in my life, I can't find anyone better to be with than to be with Donovan. 


Q4. What am I looking for right now?

Answer: Motivation and inspiration to create or start something I can call my own. 
I'm looking for opportunities. 



Q5. Am I being kind to my body?
Answer: I'm not going to lie, I need more sleep. In addition to that, I do also want a fitter body. I have yet to achieve my fitness goals but I'm proud of how far I've come since the start. I will definitely continue to work on my body to get to where I want it to be. 



Q6. What do I currently own? 

Answer: It's sad to admit this to myself but, I own nothing :( 
I seriously need to step up my game. 



Q7. How much money is enough for my lifestyle? 

Answer: If I'm in school, I would spend approximately $10 a day. As such, I would say it's rather inexpensive as of now. Nonetheless, when the holidays start, and I'm out, $10 isn't going to cut it. Therefore, to think ahead, I might be spending  $15-$25 a day when I'm working in the near future. Not forgetting that this just covers the food cost. Hence, I am fully aware of the high cost of living in Singapore and I would do whatever I can to minimize my daily spending. 



Q8. Does this job lead to a place I actually want to go?

I'm not exactly working but as a student, I'm pretty sure the course I'm 
in would expose me enough to learn the things I need to know about business. 
The rest would be up to me. 



Q9. Am I growing? 

Answer: I would say, yes I am growing. However, I don't know I'm making sufficient progress. The only person I can blame is myself. Nonetheless, that is why I will be using this short 2 months break to think about where can I actually go from here. I need to start growing financially as well.



Q10. Am I surrounded by good people?

Answer: I am surrounded by all kinds of people, both negative and positive. However, I have enough good friends to keep me going. Those that will cheer me on when I'm weak or down, and those that would knock some sense into me when needed. I know I can be really complicated and difficult. As such, I am really thankful for everyone that stood by me no matter what I do or become. Hanna, Agnes, Zee, Janelle, Westley, Doreen, Celine & Chris, thank you for always being here. I love you guys <3 



And that's the end of it :-)))) 

I don't know if you guys felt that what I said made sense but I hope you do ask yourself these questions during your alone time and reflect on your own life. These are just very short answers to the questions and there's definitely a lot more depth when I think about it in my head. Nonetheless, my answers above is still what I ultimately felt when I saw those questions. I hope you enjoyed my short reflective post. I would be blogging more often since it's the holidays now and I hope everyone would be looking forward to that. 




xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment